The Things I Adore
- Playing guitar: It makes me happy =D Especially when it's Hello Kitty and kept in an adorable VS Pink case! (Note: I have the case, but sadly my guitar is not Hello Kitty :( its Yamaha, and acoustic.)
<--- Random picture I took of my shoes :) - Ed Hardy: Yes, it can be overrated when Jessica Alba wears it in form of trucker hats, but somethings like the sneakers can be very cute. I own a silver pair with skulls and they are to dieee for :) And yeah, I know that saying that trucker hats are overrated and then inserting the picture above of trucker hats doesn't make much sense. But, hey, I'm complicated! (And indecisive, too)
- Red, or Rouge: Woo-hoo! Finally taking French 101 paid off...I know colors- in French! :) But really though, my favorite color by far has to be big, bold, fire-engine red. On lips (in the form of lipstick of course), jewelry, shoes, pencils, purses, cameras, EVERYTHING! Okay sorry I got a tad carried away there- but still, I really do love red. Even my sunglasses are red, which are pictured above ^. They're Marc by Marc Jacobs, and I think they're still available :)
- Photography: Over the past months, I've really been digging (I love that I sound like a desperately trying to be cool parent when i say "diggging") photography. Taking the pictures is awesome, but what I really can't get enough of is giving them effects, contrasting them, etc. The best place to do that for me, is Picasa...I seriously use it everyday :) An old-school Polaroid is definitely on my "Want" list.
- Teen Vogue A-Z: Every single time Teen Vogue does an issue with an A-Z guide, I end up adoring everything on the whole list. Like, seriously, it made me want to buy a bike, wear anime-inspired eyeliner, and love pajamas even more than I already do (pajamas are my favorite things to buy, wear and of course, sleep in). Their were two highlights though, that were actually back-to-back: L for Lego Accessories, and M for Manic Panic! The Lego accessories from Marc by Marc Jacobs are genius, so much in fact, that I am seriously considering doing a DIY project party with my best fraans' to make the belts. Mine will be yellow, just in case you were wondering :) And about the Manic Panic, well, anything involving rainbow bright hair and Debbie Harry excites me; enough said.
My Hates...Or "Dislikes":
- People who think having a good taste in music means liking bands people have never heard of. Even when the band, well, s-u-c-k-s.
- People who think acting airheaded is cute.
- Jonas Brothers...even though they are very cute and all, but they're just soooo annoying!
- Ray Ban Wayfarers...so cute, but soooo overrated.
- Booty shorts <---- haha these make me laugh O.o
- MySpace...it's just too addictive and annoying.
- Gauchos...can you tell I'm running out of things to put yet?
- Anything that gives muffin tops ;)
Hope You Loved My Post :)