Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

New Year's Resolution

Ok, I know you guys probably think I've fallen off the face of the Earth...but the truth is, I haven't. I've just been a lazy bum since Aug. 21, my last post. The good part is, the new year is about to begin, and my New Year's resolutions are as follows:
  • Blog at least once a week starting Jan. 1, 2008
  • Eat healthier
  • Let things come as they will come...naturally.
  • Be more eco-friendly.
  • Travel more.
  • Be adventurous.
  • Keep being chic.

Yes, I know the last one probably sounded a bit conceited, but I couldn't help it! I love being chic and I never want to stop (: Anyways, Happy Holidays to everybody reading this post...and expect more of me in the year to come!!!

Ya,
Bye!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous lian said...

jaja eat healthier

1:29 PM  
Anonymous meghan said...

i hope you do keep posting cuz i luv ur blog!!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous lok said...

finally! lmao yea nver stop tbeing chic 8-) lol ily

3:02 PM  
Blogger Cris Lazoru said...

Oh glad to have you back!

C.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Cheryl Lynn said...

Hi Geisha.
Just discovered your wonderful blog. Love It! Love your pictures. I just started my own style blog and I want to know where to get all the wonderful photos for it. My specialty is shoes. Can you help a sister out?

Plan on coming back often to hold you to your blogging at least once a week resolution. ME TOO!

9:41 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160620
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
air jordan 8
air max 90
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin shoes
kobe 9
giuseppe zanotti sandals
true religion sale
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton purses
ralph lauren outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
toms shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
oakley vault
oakley sunglasses outlet
air jordan pas cher
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet store online
cheap jordans
toms wedges
jordan 4 toro
burberry outlet
replica watches
louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton
nike trainers men
louis vuitton outlet
adidas shoes
christian louboutin shoes
as

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home