Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Adorable: Red, Sparkly Sunglasses!

Okay, first of all, I'm pretty sorry for my minimal posting lately...but it really is not my fault. I've tried like, 600+ times to get to it, but when I do, nothing comes out! I have (had) a case of Blogger's Block, I guess, and can you please give me ideas of what to post? Please? Okay, then, now on to my post! A couple of days ago I was on yet another trip to the mall and I decided to go in the Louis Vuitton boutique to see if they had anything new. As soon as I step in, I saw the most gorgeous sunglasses I have ever seen- red, sparkly, retro (but not too retro) and perfect for my face- I loved them! Plus, they didn't have that tacky LV logo all over them, just in subtle corners. Of course, I would have to save up for a long time to actualy get them, and I already have an adorable pair that fit me good...but whatever!!!! The only problem is, they're in the store, but not in any websites, so I had to get a picture from one in Ebay (see below). Oh, did I mention they have a Kidz Bop 12? Haha...I've always considered those CD's to be so tacky...but not quite as tacky as Croc's! Anyways, if you haven't heard yet, they have the new Clique Book (#8) already out! My friend already bought it- and says it is a bit boring at the beginning- but that she thinks it might get better :) Just for a closing statement, I'm watching America's Funniest Home Videos and even though I admit some things are hilarious, the audience members look so tacky! The 90's...

Hope You Loved It!
Ya,
BYE!!!
The picture I used is only for talking about it- not for propanganda in any way! This is the link to the sunglasses on Ebay if you would like to see them!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the glasses are cute! and i have an idea for a post... alot of people have alrady told you to do a post on VS Pink so im telling you again lol oh and i got the 8th book of the clique series :D but im still reading the 7th so when i start to read i will tell you what i think about it :)<3 ya

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah the glasses are pretty and ur style. is it 2 early for a post of back 2 school things?well love u!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Emily ♥ said...

Ah, the sunglasses- the color. the shape. the size. I just loooove them. I just bought red aviators (hehe)

I just got the the new Clique book, Sealed with a Diss today. It's pretty good. I can't put it down so far!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Emily ♥ said...

Oh! I totally forgot to give you an idea for your next post. My idea is...

to create an outfits for Massie, Dylan, Kristen, Alicia, and Claire.

Hope you like the idea. :D

7:50 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Lian, Dawa (haha) and Emily: Thank You for the ideas!!! I really loved them all :)

P.S.- I got Sealed With a Diss yesterday...so far it's really good!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

sometimes i also have blogger's block :( and it's terrible, so i understand you very well.
the sunglasses are amazing, great colour.
ohhh by the way, you are right crocs are really tacky :P
luv
Su

12:56 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

golden goose sneakers
michael kors handbags outlet
air yeezy
canada goose jacket
moncler
jordan 12
michael kors handbags
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet
off white clothing

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home