Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Adorable: Red, Sparkly Sunglasses!

Okay, first of all, I'm pretty sorry for my minimal posting lately...but it really is not my fault. I've tried like, 600+ times to get to it, but when I do, nothing comes out! I have (had) a case of Blogger's Block, I guess, and can you please give me ideas of what to post? Please? Okay, then, now on to my post! A couple of days ago I was on yet another trip to the mall and I decided to go in the Louis Vuitton boutique to see if they had anything new. As soon as I step in, I saw the most gorgeous sunglasses I have ever seen- red, sparkly, retro (but not too retro) and perfect for my face- I loved them! Plus, they didn't have that tacky LV logo all over them, just in subtle corners. Of course, I would have to save up for a long time to actualy get them, and I already have an adorable pair that fit me good...but whatever!!!! The only problem is, they're in the store, but not in any websites, so I had to get a picture from one in Ebay (see below). Oh, did I mention they have a Kidz Bop 12? Haha...I've always considered those CD's to be so tacky...but not quite as tacky as Croc's! Anyways, if you haven't heard yet, they have the new Clique Book (#8) already out! My friend already bought it- and says it is a bit boring at the beginning- but that she thinks it might get better :) Just for a closing statement, I'm watching America's Funniest Home Videos and even though I admit some things are hilarious, the audience members look so tacky! The 90's...

Hope You Loved It!
Ya,
BYE!!!
The picture I used is only for talking about it- not for propanganda in any way! This is the link to the sunglasses on Ebay if you would like to see them!

7 Comments:

Anonymous lian said...

the glasses are cute! and i have an idea for a post... alot of people have alrady told you to do a post on VS Pink so im telling you again lol oh and i got the 8th book of the clique series :D but im still reading the 7th so when i start to read i will tell you what i think about it :)<3 ya

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Dawa said...

yeah the glasses are pretty and ur style. is it 2 early for a post of back 2 school things?well love u!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Emily ♥ said...

Ah, the sunglasses- the color. the shape. the size. I just loooove them. I just bought red aviators (hehe)

I just got the the new Clique book, Sealed with a Diss today. It's pretty good. I can't put it down so far!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Emily ♥ said...

Oh! I totally forgot to give you an idea for your next post. My idea is...

to create an outfits for Massie, Dylan, Kristen, Alicia, and Claire.

Hope you like the idea. :D

7:50 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Lian, Dawa (haha) and Emily: Thank You for the ideas!!! I really loved them all :)

P.S.- I got Sealed With a Diss yesterday...so far it's really good!

10:22 AM  
Blogger The Stiletto Effect said...

sometimes i also have blogger's block :( and it's terrible, so i understand you very well.
the sunglasses are amazing, great colour.
ohhh by the way, you are right crocs are really tacky :P
luv
Su

12:56 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160620
kate spade handbags
tiffany jewelry
nike roshe flyknit
polo ralph lauren
nike huarache
cheap jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
lebron shoes
coach outlet store online
juicy couture
longchamp bags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet online
tory burch outlet
toms shoes
hollister clothing
supra shoes
ray ban sunglasses
abercrombie and fitch new york
rolex watches
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
coach factory outlet
ghd hair straighteners
christian louboutin sale
lebron 13
louis vuitton
nike air jordan
jordan retro 11
mont blanc fountain pens
michael kors outlet
jordan retro
as

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home