Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Frederic Fekkai Hair Products: Definitely Try Them!

So there I was with my mother in the Clarins counter in Macy's, bored out of my mind while the sales lady tried to get us to buy like a million creams and "serums". I left my mother, and went to check out the Frederic Fekkai hair products close by. Of course I had heard of this "elite" hair brand many times in books like Gossip Girl and The Clique (I think) as well as in magazines but I never really thought about buying anything from there. Luckily, I was running out of my John Freida shampoo and conditioner almost completely, so I had an excuse to buy it! I ended up buying the Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner, and that night when I washed my hair, oh my gosh! It felt soft and manageable- I just it. Also, I let my hair air-dry, and not one knot formed in my already longish hair, which is just incredible for my knot-prone hair. Of course, the super elegant-makes-me-feel-pretty packaging helped in making me buy it, too. Definitely try this brand- I already bought the matching Glossing Cream! Trust me- you'll absoulutely love it- and if you don't, um...I owe you a soda? No, the soda will get all hot on the way to your house. So, if you don't love it- sorry, but it worked for me!

Hope You Loved It!
Ya,
BYE!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im going to try it! cool post
ily

7:44 PM  
Blogger From Lily With Love said...

Those are good, my mom has the hair stuff and I use it sometimes.

12:17 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

love love love Frederic Fekkai. It's a bit $$$, but definitely amazing. I use Redkin too. It's cheaper, but works wonders on my frizz-fest.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

love those products
x0x0
Su

8:25 AM  
Blogger Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I wish i could afford his stuff!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Geisha said...

His products are really good- I had to save up to buy them, but they were SO worth it :)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home