Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Perfect Perfumes for Summer!

First, I would just like to say that after "Perfect Perfumes for Summer" I was about to continue it with "Try to Say That 5 Times Fast" but then I thought it sounded dorky, and besides, anyone in their right mind CAN actually say it 5 times fast, on account of how Summer is with a "S" not a "P". Also, blogger doesn't let me put titles of posts in italics. Okay, now that I got that over with, let's actually talk about this post! One of my best friends is having a birthday party/ get-together, and I would just love to give her a nice, summer-y perfume. I mean, first of all, it is Summer (so it makes sense to give her a Summer perfume) and I have always just preferred light, fruity perfumes to musky, strong ones. Seventeen magazine said "flirty personalities like fruity perfumes" but that is just completely bogus (haha I said bogus- I think I got that from that blond girl from Hey Arnold..."she had spunk!") because I am not really flirty at all. Okay, am I rambling? I feel like I'm rambling. I just hate ramblers! Let's just get on with this post, shall we?

Summer Perfumes for *cough* "Flirty" *cough* Personalities:



The latest edition of the Bond No. 9 Perfumery is...Coney Island! This perfume is all about the famous boardwalk and everything in it (such as Nathan's Famous hot dogs and the Cyclone Roller Coaster) which I think is just so cute. Of course, this perfume won't make you smell like sauerkraut and mustard- it's just reminiscent of the hot dogs, thankfully! In reality, the smell has hints of margarita mix, caramel, melon guava and more. This is my first pick for my summer perfume! The 1.7 oz. costs $125, while the 3.4 oz. costs $180.



Okay, I liked Ralph, I loved Ralph Cool, and Ralph Rocks was amazing. I just have to love Ralph Hot right? Right. It really is one of my favorite perfumes, and it's sophisticated, not fruity! YAY! I'm not flirty!!! Okay, anyways, this perfume blends mocha cream, cinnamon, maple, vanilla and more. Is it just me, or does this perfume sound edible? And yummy too! It sort of sounds like an exotic kind of Canadian-Jamaican cookie is you really think about it. Anyways, oh no wait! Does this mean I'm sophisticated? Woo-hoo, I'm sophisticated! Score! Okay...dork moment! This perfume costs $45 for the 1.7 oz. and about $60 for the 3.4 oz.


After I read about the perfumery called Comptoir Sud Pacifique in InStyle about a year ago, I just had to find out more about it! Long story short, I read the history of the Parisian company (makers of scents that make you feel like you're in paradise, all perfumes have their signature Tahitian vanilla), and never smelled the scents. Recently, I made a pit-stop to Sephora, and they had the line in stock. I smelled the Vanille Citrus scent with hints of vanilla cream, sugared milk, and blackcurrant syrup and was immediately in heaven! The 1.6 oz. bottle costs $53- expensive, but soooo worth it! Oh, and I changed my mind: this is my first pick for a Summer perfume!
Hope You Loved It!
Love Ya,
BYE!!!
P.S.- I'm sophisticated!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Carson said...

i love this post, and am in sweet and strong love with Ralph Lauren Hot.. kudos!! x

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!! omg yes i think giving your friend a summer perfume would be super awsome:D:D lol this post was really cool...well ill talk to you later cahu!<3!
~l

12:08 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

LOVE the Bond perfume. And the rest of this post.

11:14 PM  
Blogger sophie said...

I love the Bond No. 9 perfumes- they're so cool, basing each one on a little part of New York...and they all smell amazing. Love this post.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

timberland boots
nike mercurial
adidas superstar shoes
adidas nmd
timberland outlet
longchamp
kobe basketball shoes
nike roshe run
true religion outlet
michael kors handbags

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Replica Yeezy said...

you can visit our Privacy Policy. Our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Service also explain how you can disable

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home