Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 28, 2007

I Just Love Mini Dresses!

Okay, you really can't get anymore girly than a cute mini dress, can you? Paired with flats and cute jewelry you have the perfect chic I'm-going-to-the-mall-but-not-really look. Put together a metallic dress with heels and a nice 'do (oh my gosh...I can't believe I just put 'do- but doesn't it sound a bit cooler that hairdo? I mean, it's obvious I'm talking about hair!) and you're set for a great night out! Here are two outfits, one for day and one for night, that you won't be able to resist (all from ShopBop):

Day Time:


This look is so simple and cute...a lot like my style, actually! My wardrobe is filled with color, color, color, and white. When you get right down to it, I only have one clothing item that is black- and I really don't remember the last time I wore it. Anyways, this Ella Moss Crystal Mini Dress is just the perfect shade of Guava for Summer, for $155. Pair it with uber-comfy Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats in white, as to not overpower the already colorful outfit for $195. Top it all off with this Vita Milano Bracelet for $176 in Apple Patent (don't you just love that name for a color?) to add a bit of fun to the look, too. A nice pale pink manicure and pearl studs will make this look just the more girlier.

Night Time:



It's so strange how I can just adore two completely different looks so much...I mean really! The first look was light, fun and colorful (cute...), while this look is sort of dark and vampy in a really cool way that is just perfect for night-time. The dress by Alice + Olivia is the Sequin Baby Doll Dress and is definitely worth every penny of the total of $396 (Wow...that's a lot of pennies!)- it is just awesome! The Davis by Ruthie Davis Screen Mary Jane Pump shoes complement the look without looking too matchy-matchy. I especially like that when they did metallics, they used a bronze strap instead of the average gold or silver. They're on sale for $346.50- maybe I should try Nordstrom for other metallic shoes. Last but soooo not least, is the Giles & Brother Rope Heart Chain Necklace for $163. It also has a bronze-looking chain to complement the shoes (I love it when people notice your outfit goes together, but really don't know why...pairing this necklace and the pumps will have that effect) and the heart gives the look a little bit of a girly edge.

Hope You ed My Mini Post!
Love Ya,
BYE!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ballet flats in the day look and i love the necklace in the night look awesopme post.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the typo i mean awesome post.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry my keyboard is retarted its not mylan in MULAN!

P.S. sorry for getting you to think you have 3 comments from 3 different people w/e ILY

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you steal the 'night' dress from one of Leith's posts that had that dress in it? Because she posted it before you and I got this link off of Leith's blog...

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the Vita Milano Bracelet I'm looking for one similar but cheaper and who can get enough of those shift dresses? I love them!

9:23 PM  
Blogger MK said...

hmm i like the night time look! very nice dress!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Mulan: Or should I say Mylan? LOL

Anonymous: I guess I did, now that I checked Leith's blog, but I didn't do it on purpose I swear. But, Leith didn't put an outfit together for it, though, did she? AND did she put a "Nobody can write about this dress but ME" sticker on it? I don't think so. No offense, of course.

Jennifer: I adore shift dresses too, but I couldn't find any similar, cheaper bracelets, though!

.m.: Thanks!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I did <3 this mini post, almost as much as I love mini dresses.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

cute outfits :) i live the dresses

x0x0
Su

7:51 PM  
Blogger Farhan Tanvir said...

Woah really looks. I like this mini dress. editing car photos in photoshop

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home