Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Swimsuit Season Here I Come!!!

Who doesn't just love Spring and Summer? The gorgeous white sand/clear water beaches...at least for people who live in an ocean state! Sorry Oklahomians!! And everybody knows that with beaches come bikinis which equals to= Swimsuit Season! But not everybody has to (or has the guts to) strut around in a bikini, so I'll mention atleast one-piece, as well as maybe a tankini...if, and only if I find a pretty one. From Juicy swimwear, to colorful Ralph Lauren bikinis, here are my faves for this season:


Aren't these just adorable? I completely love the tonal green and white stripes that look so Palm Beach with the contrasting light pink on the first one, and the hot pink and white are just to die for on the second one. They are just so cutesy, that they just might work! The bows are definetely a great touch for an otherwise average bikini. They are Juicy Couture and cost $66 for the tops (each, of course) and $70 for the bottoms (each...DUH!) at Bergdorf Goodman.


As most of you know by now (if you've ever read my blog) I love, love, adore mostly anything with a hint of preppy to it, such as a Lacoste polo or a Ralph Lauren ummm...anything! So this is why you might see that I'm in love with this swimsuit by who other than...(drum roll) Ralph Lauren!!! The blue shade that isn't quite navy nor blue makes it look great on mostly any skin tone, too. It is $60 for the top, and $45 for the bottom at Nordstrom.

I know this isn't my "usual" style at all, and at first glance I actually thought it was well, ugly. But when I just kept looking at it, it's really just adorable! The ruffly bottom is just the right amount of ruffly, and the top is just perfectly Betsey johnson with the cherries. Yes, this swimsuit is Betsey Johnson. Also, for those of you that are a bit too shy to don the cherry, you could always go for a regular red triangle/halter top to go with the adorable bottom. By the way, the top is $110 and the bottom is $90 at Nordstrom.


I told you I would find a gorgeous one-piece! And this Juicy Couture one really fits the bill. I mean it even has an equation: Adorable Marilyn style + slimming mini polka dots + super-slenderizing ruching detail at waist + just plain cute bow= perfect bathing suit!!! I really am in love, as you might notice, so not everybody has to work on that bikini body now until Summer, this one has got you covered (literally!).

Hope You Loved It!
Here's to Not Finding Pretty Tankinis!
Luv Ya,
BYE!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I'm totally obsessed with one pieces now, and that juicy one is amazing!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I know, that Juicy one-piece is one of my favorites so far! But I'm realy like DYING for the 2nd Juicy bikini...love, love, adore!!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

*Really (I hate typos! lol)

8:09 PM  
Blogger From Lily With Love said...

I like the Juicy Couture ones.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Shopaholic D said...

ooh...nice picks! i am so in love with that first juicy suit - it's just so cute!

:) D

11:17 PM  
Blogger Maddy said...

I've been searching for a cute one piece for ages, and I just can't find one. That last bathing suit you posted ALMOST fits the bill, but don't you think that the long bow would get in the way when swimming?

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm completely on awe with that betsy johnson one with the cherry, it's sooo adorable! Check out my blog if you like:

http://tallones.blogspot.com

4:44 PM  
Blogger Nicola's Vintage Boutique said...

I love the one piece! I dont think Ive seen a long neck bow like that before.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never really liked one pieces, I would always adore the 2 pieces but now I'm really getting in to one pieces, since they've been so different. They look adorable if you can find the right one and you don't need to worry about it falling off in the water if you're going swimming!Check outmy blog if you like:

http://tallones.blogspot.com

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site.
You have some rwally good articles and I think I would be a good asset.If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!


my homepagee - people express ()

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home