Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

SS07 Marchesa...Can You Say "The Most Adorable Collection Ever Created in the History of the History of the World? (Not 5 Times Fast, But...)

Okay, well, I'm back...I feel sort of guilty for not posting in awhile, but homework has seriously been overloading/cramping my style and time, and to top it all off (not exactly icing on a cake, though) my internet didn't work for like a week. So, anyways, now that my apology message is done...let's PARTY! No, just kidding, but I can say that I have the Lucky Brand bracelet after seriously begging and pleading for it with my friends; at the end, he finally gave in. Marchesa's Spring 2007 Collection has been out for awhile, but it is not until now that I seriously cannot live without it in my mind. The rosettes? Gorgeous. The ruffles? Adorable! Here are the best outfits I saw on the runway:

These two dresses are seriously creeping me out: they answered my dress dreams perfectly. I adore confection-y ruffled dresses that are really just sweet. Marchesa just played it off so well, that I just don't get tired of just looking at them. By the way, the rosettes in the whole collection were an awesome touch even if they did copy poor Angela from Project Runway.
I love these two strapless detailed dresses for the angelic/not-so-angelic vibes they give off. The detailing on them are just not comparable to other dresses, and the lengths are just right without going overboard...Britney style. Is it just me or is the first model suffering from candy-cane striped (fake-tan) legs? And also, doesn't the second dress remind you of the winning dress in the Project Runway episode of the figure skater? The designer was that woman that had a wierd alter ego...yeah.
I need that gown for prom. Maybe by the time I do get to go to prom, it will be available at Cantury 21 for like a 1/4 of the price...maybe. Century 21: A store in NYC that sells designer stuff that either didn't make it to the racks (de-fected!) or was too ugly it didn't sell in stores- but, sometimes you can find cute things...anyways, I doubt it. This dress has one of the most gorgeous colors I've ever laid my eyes on, and the chiffon looks so elegant. Now I've wrote too much for the first dress, so all I'm going to say about the jeweled black strapless (which I completely adore) is...(horn toots, drum rolls) ditto.
Cheers to Marchesa ISN'T Cheesy,
Hope You Loved It!
Luv Ya,
BYE!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aisling said...

I'm pretty sure they are, but are those leoparrd-print shoes in your banner Louboutin?

7:38 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Yes, they are Louboutin- all of the shoes pictured there are.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Rory said...

I absolutely love Marchesa! It's all so beautiful - their fall/winter collection was great, too!

6:57 PM  
Blogger بروكر said...

I definitely love this site.
https://slashdot.org/~prokr2020
https://prokr2020.livejournal.com/
https://prokr2020.cms.webnode.com/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home