Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 16, 2006

"L" is for the Way You Look at Me...(And Loser too, if You Want to Get Specific...)

Hi! Well, the holiday season is obviously here, so what better way to celebrate it with a little
treat for yourself? Rest assured, though, I have the perfect little ahem, "stocking stuffer" (whatever happened to the good ol' candy canes?) for every girl who is going to read this post! Juicy Couture really did it right this time, with this adorable charm bracelet! It's the Limited Edition (yes, limited edition- and for real- I learned my lesson when I thought that was just a marketing strategy in McDonalds when they had this yummy wrap- with real chicken-and they actually took it away! I don't know when I was sadder: when the Pitt's were in the pits, or that little epidemic!) Winter Charm Bracelet. Every little cute charm just makes you want to string out the popcorn and garland and just hang it all around your "Christmas area". I also adore the lobster clasp, so I can close it anywhere I want on the bracelet (I have the smallest wrist ever...people actually say I should go one the Guiness World Book of Records for pete's sake!) Okay, NO, don't get me wrong; that was a joke- my wrist is NOT freakishly small- it's just tinier than other wrists! How glamorous, "blog writer who goes by the name of Geisha, with freakishly and disgustingly small wrists!" sarchasm! Anyways, I just wanted to say I adore this bracelet...I am sooo asking for it for Christmas!!!!

Well, Asta La Vista Baby (okay NO scratch that)
Hope You Loved It!
Luv Ya,
BYE!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger danyarrrr said...

awww!
i need it!
that mitten charm is the cutest

9:58 AM  
Blogger What's Haute said...

looks just like a juicy bracelet.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

d'oh it IS a juicy braclet...and the last time I checked, Juicy Couture bracelets looked like Juicy Couture braclets! haha

10:12 AM  
Blogger menna said...

مكتب خدم بعقد شهري بالشارقة
عاملات نظافة بنظام الساعة بالشارقة

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home