Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 30, 2006

Slip on the Sneaks' and Lets Get Rollin'!!!

Okay, first of all, sorry for my lack of postage...I have had a bunch of homework (uughh...SCIENCE!), party planning, and a bunch of other things that I won't go into right now. But: finally I'm back, and better then ever (hahaha- yeah I laugh at my own jokes) with a post of drum roll please- slip on sneakers! They are going to be the new Uggs I swear...I've seen them everywhere...and now is your chance to pick some up before they are all over the racks of Sears and L2D (otherwise known as Limited Too) and just everyone is wearing them! They just seem so cool in like a surfer way with light washed ripped super-flared jeans and layered cap-sleeves and tank tops. Top it off with one of those butchy surfer hats if you want to go all Roxy on everyone, too. Okay here are some of my picks from the stores:
I adore these Rebels Patti slip-ons for their cuteness and their versatility. So much that I bought a pair myself the other day in black! And I swear I've gotten like 6 compliments on them so far...and from fashionable people- not chongas! The shoes also show another upcoming trend: stars! Stars are all over the place, which is good, because I stars!They are $59.95 even though I got them on sale for about $15!

Even though I don't have these, they are just too cute! Don't get me wrong with what I said, I think Roxy is adorable...especially these Roxy silver flats my grandma bought, em'! They are the Pepperdine shoes for $34. I also love them with the sherpa lining for some reason too (the new Uggs...) for $45:

I am seriously hearting the new look of Keds! Everything seems so cute and original in a way, which is kind of true because each destroyed sneaker is destroyed differently. I love how the two colors look together- plus they look so comfy! They are the Champion Lug Slip On Destroyed sneakers for $45.95.

P.S.- If you want to be truly, truly, truly original; go for some white plain canvas slip on Keds and stop at your local Michaels or Joann Fabrics, or even Wal-Mart. Buy sequins, glitter, patches, everything you think is cute and embelish your sneakers! If you do them cute, everyone will ask you where you got them and you can simply say "I decorated them" or for a more coy look, "I got them at a special store" or even the ever trustworthy "Oh, I don't remember-just at some store there".

Hope You Loved It!!!
Ya,
BYE!!!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! I love your fantabulous website...shoes r really cute!

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear geisha that isn't me mualn your bff its a poser and i can prove it to you in school!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey geisha, it's michelle isa told me about your website and i think it is so cool and creative.
love michelle

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy geisha...i love ur site!!! i was wondering if you could help me with something...
i have a dance at my school in a few weeks that is black and white. not formal, but casual (pants tops shoes) do you know anything cute, easy to dance in, and cheap?? nd perferably at a chain store or avalible online???

4:43 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

OMG yes I'll help u!! I'll get right on it! LOL!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Eek "The new uggs..."?! That can't be a good thing.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually love your postings...But this is just, ew. For summer those would be kinda messy-surfer-chic, but now? It's fall. I'm a blog rater, btw, I go to a few and rate them, and you are going to be my first experimental blog rating. This post gets 2 out of 5 stars.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Maybe for people that live in a wintery climate, maybe yeah they wouldn't want to go for the beachy surfer look (even though it WAS just a suggestion-the shoes are closed and warm btw) but I live in a tropical climate so I don't really have to worry about those things! (btw: a pair of the shoes had shearling for gods sake, how much more warm can u get?)lol

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the look of slip on sneaks. They're ubiquity has prevented me from buying a pair but you've posted some great, different looking options. If you're wearing them with jeans or cords, I don't know why they wouldn't keep you as warm as any other shoe.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*****THE BLOG RATER*****
Geisha, don't take offense your blog is simply darling and you have a knack for fashion! I was simply rating (it's NOT easy to get five stars!), tell me if you want me to stop. :)
----------------------------------------------Blog rater Lexi uses constructive cristism to help blogs improve and directs users to blogs worth reading. If you would like Lexi to stop reviewing your blog, simply state that in your 'comments' sections.
----------------------------------------------

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*****BLOG RATER*****
Geisha, would you mind deleting my post? I'm retiring from rating blogs.
BTW: Love your blog, even though I gave the last post 5 stars. Best of luck from an avid reader,
Lexi
(Please don't take what I said too hard!)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

No!!! Keep reading and rating my blog please! I like it, don't take what I say too seriously...
:) Geisha

6:09 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

btw, I swear i'll post soon i'm soooo sorry...maybe I will tonight we'll see!

6:12 PM  
Blogger indigomast said...

slip on shoes are delicious. lol that is all.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous vyvy manga said...

VyVyManga is an online platform that offers a diverse and extensive collection of manga, catering to various tastes and preferences. This website is popular worldwide, attracting millions of visitors every month, due to its wide range of manga genres. These genres include action, adventure, romance, comedy, sci-fi, and fantasy, among many others.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home