Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rice Krispies Are Not Meant for Sharing!!

The title has nothing to do with the post, so just don't acknowledge it- this post is actually about "ta-da!!" Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2007... adored it!!! Here were my absolute favorite collections that I j'adored!!! Note: A humongous trend I've been seeing is 60's mod (every collection had atleast a couple babydoll minidresses)...a part of the Anglomania- I bet, so hurry up and wear voluminous minidresses before they end up paired with leggings on a mannequin at Limited Too.

First up, Carolina Herrera...


Mod- minidresses Carolina Herrera style, oh so elegant with the eyelet embroidery (bottom) and the other one that looks like Jay's empire-state building inspired dress form Project Runway Season1 but in red.


Business attire done so feminine it will let you go from work to a cocktail party with no outfit change whatsoever!



I adore that evening gown so much, It looks like the perfect prom dress for a very fashion forward person for some reason, with the cinched Fendi- style belt... And the shorter dress looks exactly like something Ashley Olsen would wear!!!

DKNY...


Black was the dominating color for this Urban/Mod/Chic/ NYC collection where she mixed grafitti, blocks of bright colors, lots of black, and ghetto-chic chic clothing with a lot of feminine flair. Even though I prefer the black, I still adored the more colorful ones like at the bottom. Doesn't that long black skirt remind you of last season's Marc Jacobs?!



DVF...

Even though I basically hated the collection ( it wasn't even a collection- nothing looked alike except a couple of pieces) and there was none of her signature wrap dresses *tear, tear*, the only things I like were the ones I'm showing. On a brighter note, the makeup was to die for:

Adore the fuschia lips with the neautral eye color!!! But lets face it, not everybody can pull this off- especially Senora Marta, my elementary school lunch lady who would coat on fuschia lipstick and dab matching eye shadow all over her eyes... Darker skin girls would look awesome in a bright fuschia, while lighter skinned girls should go for a pinker shade with blue undertones- and asian girls should go even pinker (no yellowish undertones!!) as well.



More 60's mod!! I am adoring that fuschia shown on DVF for Spring- I'm planning to buy a bathing suit that color and Fall just begun!!! Anyway, the t-shirtdress is a great staple for everything spring/summer, while the black is just so NOW to pair with tights, jeans beaters and tanks underneath- aahhh... the layering possibilities...

And to finish off...

I love these adorable erasers by Fred Flare!!! I mean, could they get any more adorable? Seriously!! Mistakes have never looked so good- especially at a great priced $8 for all of them, which is a bit less than $1.50 for each.

Luved the Post...
Luv Ya,
BYE!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger le fashion said...

hi im new about 2 weeks ago i created my own blog, it would be great if you could visit my blog and leave some comment or email me.
i like your blog very much and i hope we will stay in touch,!:)
www.europeanuniquefashion.blogspot.cim

11:05 AM  
Blogger le fashion said...

hi, thanks for comment and visiting my blog, im very happy:)
i hope we will stay in touch, hear you soon!:)

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree totally with that Diane Von Furstenburg did NOT do her best on this one. Adore dkny and the adorable erasers!!! lol

8:52 AM  
Blogger morgan said...

omigosh i am just recently finding out how much I simply love fred flare...*sigh*

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Carolina Herrara. Her clothing is so elegant. The formal dress is beautiful. I could do without the DKNY collection. I didn't like a single item in it. Thanks for the great post.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I love love loooovvveee that eyelet minidress. in fact, hurrah for all minidresses!

that's all i wanted to say.

:)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home