Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Fall Coats:101

This post is going to be about all of these different Fall coats/Tunics and the boots to wear them with as well as accessories to pair in. Here are some rules to follow when shopping for this perfect Fall look: Make the coat the focal point of the outfit- with military buttons, embroidery, or unique fabrics while keeping the boots perfectly 80's and up to the ankle but simple. Also make sure to finish the look with skinny pants or jeans, or leggings. Anyway, Here are my favorites:

The Classic


I adore this Marc by Marc Jacobs Wool Coat! The expensive price of $584 is worth it because of the ultra-flattering cut, perfect length, and neutral color while still being a bit unique. It will become a staple in your wardrobe. Pair it with grey Danskin Ankle Leggings ($23.00) to give the look dimension (not all black), the gorgeous boots pictured below that are the Michael by Michael Kors Winter Warrior Bootie for $188.85, and maybe even a a headband that is also shown below- it's the Chick by Nicky Hilton Headband for $5.50 at Claire's. Top the look off with the Dior Cannage Large Shopper for $1370 that just pulls everything together.


The Simplistic



I am in L-O-V-E with this Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Tunic because of the chic-ness while still being super comfortable, and it's so wearable! I know, black again, But it really is the IT color for Fall, and you can really mix it up however you want with this color without looking crazy. You could pair it with a fitted turtle-neck in black as shown, but you might end up looking a bit boring. If you want to mix it up a bit more, instead opt for a fitted turtleneck dress in an eggplant color (another super IT color for Fall) like the one shown above from American Apparel that costs $36.00. Definetely wear the look with dark wash skinny jeans (you decide which brand works best for you) tucked into these Urban Outfitters Leather Foldover Boots for $125.
Pull the look together with this Isabella Fiore Printed Hobo for $575 and this Lori Bonn Cocktail Ring for $88.90.


Weekend Wear-er



Even though most people would say this JLO Wool Coat is NOT in any way a neutral, it actually is because you can pair it with almost anything. This trench is perfect for weekends because of the casual hood and fitted form. You could pair it with some black Danskin ankle leggings for $23.00 and some camel coloured accessories. You could add these Michael by Michael Kors Winter Warrior Booties for $188.85 (yes, I showed them in black already, bu they look really cute in this color with the outfit). To top it all of throw in this Isabella Fiore Glitter Crocheted Hobo for $460 that coordinates great with the whole look, and great oversized sunglasses like these from Tom Ford that cost $300.



Hope You Loved It!!!
Luv Ya,
BYE!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it...perfect for a trip to NYC...

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey can you do a post about maybe just fall boots? Or cool fall accessories!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur blog is utterly and totally amazing!!!!I love the MJ coat...fabulous!!!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i love that last bag you showed, wow, i want it

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that singular brand. The prices for the boots were around 220 bucks on every site. But completely I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 320 dollars everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 180 bucks on every page. But finally I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 350 bucks on every site. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 310 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home