Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 09, 2006

INS and OUTS:Part ll

This post is going to be about the things I'm really Lovin' and the things that I'm NOT! There isn't much to explain, so here it is:

LOVIN' :

L.A.M.B and HARAJUKU LOVERS lines by Gwen Stefani:


Oscar de la Renta (every line, every season!)


Carolina Herrera's Fall 2006 Collection Fur Coat:


Chanel As-High-As-You-Can-Go Thigh-High "Pant-Like" Boots (Remember Anne Hathaway wearing them in "The Devil Wears Prada")


The NEW Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Speedy 25 (Just Came Out!!!) LOVE it!!!


Milly Summer Printed Dresses:


SUPERMAN Merchandise


NOT LOVIN'

All of those Primp printed things: thermals, sweats, tees, jackets, and shorts: bunnies, horses, flowers, cheetah, and more! They're just...NO!


Livs boots that lasted in the "IN" spot for about 2 seconds...


Team tees like Paris/Nicole or Aniston/Jolie, the only ones that are "suitable" are the Jessica/Nick tees!!


Kitten heel pointy-toes, they are really OUT! Sky-high pointy-toes are definetely the way to go!


Baby shoes that look well, "babyish"!! Gwen Stefani's LAMB baby sneakers are where it's at!!


Lastly, instead of a tacky Hello Kitty Pave diamond necklace, opt for a simple pearl strand.


Hope You Loved it!!

Luv Ya,
BYE!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

Eek! I can't stand those boots from the Chanel Couture line. I thought they were the worst part of it. Denim should never be used to make shoes...it's just plain wrong! And fur coats? I'm just against the whole fur thing. However, I do agree with you about Oscar de la Renta. Each line looks really pretty, but also quite simple.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I'm not really for the fur thing either, but the shape and different textures of the coat are truly beautiful for my taste. And I thought the chanel boots were really cute/creative!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got some great personal taste. Those printed dresses are utterly delicious!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Most of the time, fashion isn't very practical and that's what makes it HOT! If all fashion were practical it would just be boring!
I adore the Chanel boots, f.y.i. they come in black not just denim!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your subtitle is the same as Stylebubble's, copycat.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I've never even heard of "StyleBubble"...

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

So I'm pretty sure that you are my fashion soul mate. I completely agree with all of your picks. especially Oscar De La Renta

1:09 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

This post wasn't even really about Ins and Outs really, it just was about the things that I am liking (high fashion or chain store) and the things I am not. And I know those are trends for Fall, by the way.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...


I definitely appreciated every little bit of it
http://mchaabaty.com/heritage/
http://mchaabaty.com/gypsum/
http://mchaabaty.com/fire/
http://mchaabaty.com/pictures/

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home