Summer Essential Checklist
- Flirty Summer Dresses: Layer them under tight-fitted, smooth lambskin leather vests with big round buttons or wide belts worn at the waist to define. Also can be worn with leggings (they're baaaack), espadrille or non-espadrille wedges, or summer boots (no furs).
- Leggings: Forget those 8o's flashbacks, leggings are for layering. Use them to add cover to your short-short dresses, your mini's, shorts, or for warmth on breezier nights.
- Ballerinas, Flats, and Skimmers: Perfect with drain-pipe jeans, shorts, and dresses. Look for that special IT-factor to make them be noticed in a crowd: metallic finishes, patent leather, lace-ups and embellishments at the toes.
- HUGE bags: Small bags during summer lower the confidence-meter, plus the unlimited space is really something to be grateful for during the carry-in-bulk summers.
- Pendants: Go for the look of chunky jewelry with your delicate summer dresses, but never pair big earrings with a chunky necklace, that's called jewelry overload.
I put this outfit together for the perfect summer look:
Rows Left to Right: Catherine Malandrino Flora Sundress, Ana Sui Mesh Leggings, Hollywould Metallic Leather Ballerina Flats, Marc Jacobs Large Hobo Bag, Me & Ro Small Flaming Heart Necklace.
I Hope You Loved It!!!!