Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Flats Fever

I am really loving flats lately for some reason, mostly ballerinas, but even some sandals, too. They just seem so cute-sy but a lot of them are trendy, which makes them irresistible! So I decided to do a post about it, here it is:
I love these ballerinas, they make me just want to do leaps and pirouettes! The metallic color is to die for and you can get them in gold too, but I prefer silver for some reason. They're at Scoop (see my shopping links) for $98.

These adorable Banana Republic weaved flats are really where it's at in fashion, and yes, they're silver again. They are the Delphina metallic huaraches in silver for $88.

I am in LOVE with Gap! It's like they have had a total transformation, no longer being the place where you get those "great t-shirts", but where you can get adorable jeweled sandals, trendy skirts and even going-out shirts. The best part though, is that they have the same low prices. These are the jewel t-straps in gold for $29.50.

I really like the 80's feel of these fuchsia Jeffrey Campbell shimmer ballets, plus, they are really comfortable. And, comfortable + stylish + a hint of 80's = perfect! They are $78 and can be found at Urban Outfitters.

These Old Navy women's Sparkle-Trim suede flats for $19.50 are incredibly cute, and you get the great feeling of a great buy without the regret of an empty wallet later! Also, the suede material gives them a lux feel, even if they aren't necessarily "lux".

This is the lux item in this post costing an expensive total of $510 at Net-a-Porter (see shopping link list). Why? It has that signature red-sole that have all the celebrites craving for, Christian Louboutin, the new Manolo's. They are the leather ballerina flat shoes, by the way.

Luv Ya,
Bye!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for making that post love the shoes

5:24 PM  
Blogger elena said...

Me han encantado las plateadas de piel trenzada, son geniales.

Saludos :)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do know lux is some measurement for illuminence? i think you meant lux :). cute shoes!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops i meant i think you meant luxe. haha

10:34 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Oh haha, I don't know, I was just lazy to write luxorious so I put lux for short.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you maybe do a post on cute tank tops?

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out super cool flats website kinda expensive though! londonsole.com the stuff is super cute

12:54 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

I know!They are sooo cute,I didn't put them because I limited the post to one lux(e) thing only!!LOL

5:11 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Yeah it is, you should have just checked my link list like where I directed you in my parenthesis, and you would have gotten the answer!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh I just got the cutest black flats at Urban Outfitters...they're kinda cheap plastic but they rock

11:09 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20171117
uggs outlet
hollister clothing
pandora jewelry
air jordan
adidas shoes
birkenstock shoes
tory burch outlet
cheap uggs
ralph lauren
coach outlet

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home