Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 16, 2007

Outfit To Be Wearing While Groovin' To "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera

Okay, I know that nowadays every post I've done starts with an "I beg for forgiveness" letter, but I'm busy! I mean with homework, friends (It's not my fault they are entertaining!) and family (ditto!) it is hard to post. But, since I love it I keep on going...does this sound like a total sob story? It probably does, so I'll just start with the post now. See those gaw-geous earrings on the left? (or is it right? I always get confused!!! If I would get a tattoo [which sorry, but I won't] I would tattoo an R for right and a L for left on each corresponding hand...tacky, but I'll always remember!) The earrings are (obviously) Juicy Couture, the ones I just bought in that same exact color. These are silver with gold details, but it also comes in gold with silver deatils which is pretty, but I prefer the silver. They just look so chic, and I seriously need new studs that aren't my pearls. I mean I have my trusty fake diamond studs and everything, but I don't know...the pearls are just so much prettier. By the way, I'm really thinking about buying myself a pearl necklace...I'm just not sure wether I want it flapper-20's-style-long, or if I prefer it to be short and rounder. FYI: That will probably be my next post. Anyways, I'm going for a preppy, very chic look here, so I would wear these earrings with the following items:
This super-adorable Lacoste Polo Dress for $140 would look so Palm Beach Country Club meets LA downtown comfort with the earrings and some silvery-goldish ballet flats and a cute handbag. You could always go all LC from The Hills and wear short-strand rounded pearls with it, too.
Hope You Loved My Short, But Promising Post!
Luv Ya,
BYE!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

christina aguilera oversings! it drives me crazy!

ill wear the outfit while groovin to aretha or chaka or something

11:55 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Sorry but, I love Christina- she gives me goosebumps every time she sings, I swear!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love , love your blog...you should seriously become a fashion journalist when you grow up- Can You Say Devil Wears Prada?

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home