Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Most Ramdomest Post Ever, In Celebration of My 1 Year Blogger Birthday!

Hi! First I would just like to say sorry for my lack of posting, it's just that the last two posts I've been creating erased before I could publish them, so I pretty much got frustrated and quit. How positive of me. Anyways, I'm super happy I've finally made it to my blogger birthday (even though I think it is a day before this, but ssshhhh! Now I sound like one of those obnoxious kids in my library that sshhh me every time I even whisper or make the slightest noise. Great.) even though it is pretty sad a lot of blogs I loved and read almost every week have faded out. On a much lighter note (First I sound like the obnoxious-library-kids, and now I sound like my local news reporter with the comb-over! Great-er.) It's also coincidentally my 75th post...cool. And sorry, but I'm not going to say who I sound like because three times is just annoying! I am really excited about this post (like you couldn't tell already) and... I Hope You It! It is...(drum-roll please) too-too-doo (that's a horn, not Carlos Mencia, by the way!):

My Absolute 's Now and Forever More!

Since I never really participated in that blogger game where you had to post 5 things about yourself, I'm pretty much going to do that now, but it will be about things I'm really adoring that are so now. Okay, well, here it is!:

1.

Ever since I learned about this super hip brand from my uber-fabulous friend "anonymous" I've been just craving an item from there! In case you haven't heard yet, this Portuguese brand is all about either super-cuddly soft toys OR just-as-cuddly pillows that are not nearly as cute. Well, whatever. Anyways, I really would love one of the toys, or "stuffed creatures", they are sort of expensive for just being what they are. They cost 35 euros or about $47 (yes, I actually googled a currency converter for that). Here are my favorites:



Ms. Spinach and Ms. Oink are most definetely my favorites- I really think it is the cutesy pink that works for me! And, until April 1st, Ms. Oink is only 25 euros instead of 35 like Ms. Spinach is! Here are excerpts of each toy personality:

Ms. Spinach- "So cute you cannot believe your eyes. Dressed in lovely green houndstooth, with big bright-pink eyes, this girl is as yummy as a fresh raspberry spinach salad. A big fan of the spring time and quite green-fingered, Ms Spinach enjoys spending her time in her beautiful garden caring for her flowers, knitting candy-coloured camisoles, and riding her much adored poney, Lilly."

Ms. Oink- "All dressed up in pink tweed and ready to go is Ms Oink, the lovely female hog who likes nothing better than hit the shops for the latest trends, oink on her mobile with her friends and dip in her pool... Definitely no muddy spatters for this pig! Besides being all lovely and sweet, this girl has a soft spot for antiques, and can frequently be seen in markets searching for that perfect little something"

Can You Say ADORABLE?

2. Flip Books:

This website was actually turned on to me by a friend, too (am I sounding more unoriginal by the second, or is it just me?) and I am currently actually trying to create one on/off while doing this post. It is so difficult! This website (on the link) lets you do like a collage/scrapbook/ slideshow of anything you want! Even though I feel like I'm having an anxiety attack when I can't position this or that just right, I oddly enough, just love it! I promise though, that when I actually can make a completed one, I will post a link on this blog. Pinkie Swear!

3. L'Occitane:

Ever since my mother started to buy the amazing vegetable scented soaps and creamy lotions from here, I've been addicted to this European store! My friends kid around with me about my shea butter balms and all but I seriously do NOT know how I would keep my lips from chapping without them. The really cute store comes in great packaging perfect for sweet gifts, too- if you have two left hands when it comes to wrapping like me. Oh, and I don't really have two left hands...it's a saying, I think. Try anything Gardenia scented too! Well, this is how the shea butter balm looks like (I highly recommend it!):



This balm costs $8.00, by the way...worth every penny, too!

4. Adorable, Quirky Supplies:

If you have no idea what I mean, I'll explain it to you: Basically, ladybug clips that are bookmarks, heart shaped post-its and stationary so cute that you just have to blurt out in your tiniest, whimpiest voice: "How cute!" or "Omigod how adorable!". Great places to find these things are Fred Flare, and sometimes random places like Borders (hence the ladybug magnetic bookmarks) and Target (sorry, no hence). Here are some things I definetely have my eye on for everyday supplies from Fred Flare:



These pencils come in a pack of ten and are erasable. Woo-hoo. Oh wait, something exciting...wait for it, wait for it, found it! (Okay how dorky was that) Each of these pencils come in a different gourmet scent like bubble gum, peppermint, and plenty of fruity, too! They cost $12, and even though I love them...wouldn't the scent get annoying? And what if you just had to use the brown but hate the root beer smell (AKA: Moi)? Would you have to pinch your nose? Little things that are important to think about before buying....



These mushroom stamps make you feel just like if you were in a cutesy cartoon like Winnie-the-Pooh, don't they? They look like the ones that little ladybugs use as umbrellas in cartoons, which just adds to the "I want that" appeal. One says "Bon Jour", and the other "Merci" which is French even though the makers are Japanese. Wierd. Anyways, they are $12 for both. No inkpad included!

5. Hearts and Love

Anything all lovey-dovey really is interesting to me now, even though stars used to be my favorite shape. Now, obviously, it's hearts! Love and peace also are tying into my "loves list" (love is under my Love List, haha). Ironically, I'm not even close to being a hippie. Anyways, hearts are just abnormally cute and adorable, and here are some things to crank up the love in your life:



This red heart paper-puncher makes me want to uncontrollably punch red construction paper into hearts, but when I think of it, I wouldn't know what to do with it all. Anyways, it is from Fred Flare and costs $3.99, which is quite a bargain.




This heart shaped measuring tape would look so cute just whipping it out of your purse and measuring something...your pick! As you know, I am definetely one for adorable-ness, and this measuring tape is full of it. It costs a pretty cheap $5...hey, it's better than those ugly yellow and black ones from Home Depot, right?

*Random Creation on Paint

Hope You Loved My Uber-Fabulous Post!
Luv Ya,
BYE!!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Geisha!
About those pencils you want...they sell them at my school for a dollar each, and are called Smencils. They are actually made of recycled Chinese newspaper. The scent isn't really that distracting, even though some of them smell kinda bad. And you keep the individual case for each pencil because it keeps the scent (you can even put a pen in the case and it becomes scented).
So everyone buy a Smencil and be eco-friendly!
Xoxo
<333

8:15 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Thanks, anonymous! I never knew that pencils could be made out of newspaper! I learn something new every day...

- Geisha <3

10:35 AM  
Blogger From Lily With Love said...

I love Smencils, I ordered the pack, and I love, love, love the rootbeer one.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

christ, your blog could not be any more kickass.
smencils are amazing, i have the cinnamon-y one.
i've been using l'occitane practically since birth and it is one of my favorite makeup brands in the world.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does she never update anymore?

6:12 PM  
Blogger Rory said...

I am totally with you when it comes to adorable and quirky supplies! It sounds sort of dorky saying I love school supplies but some of it is just so cute!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want those pigs now!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Electronic memory,to me, is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been on the constant lookout for high memory at cheap prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Submitted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4i[/url] Fling)

11:12 AM  
Blogger بيت العز said...

لؤلؤة الخليج
شركة نظافة فى عجمان
شركة تنظيف فى عجمان
شركة تنظيف فلل فى عجمان
شركات تنظيف الفلل فى عجمان
شركة تنظيف شقق فى عجمان
شركة تنظيف منازل فى عجمان
شركات تنظيف المنازل فى عجمان
شركة تنظيف خزانات فى عجمان
شركة تلميع وجلى رخام فى عجمان
شركة مكافحة حشرات فى عجمان
شركة مكافحة الصراصير فى عجمان
شركة مكافحة الفئران فى عجمان
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض فى عجمان
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش فى عجمان
شركة مكافحة الرمة فى عجمان

6:52 PM  
Blogger بيت العز said...




خدمات مكافحة حشرات الشارقة 0567410494 التاج الملكى


أهم الخدمات التي تقدمها شركة مكافحة حشرات الشارقة
لعملائها
تقوم بعمل خدمات لجميع العملاء لكي تعمل على طرد الفئران المزعجة التي تسبب شركة مكافحة الفئران الشارقة
الأمراض الكثيرة خاصة للأطفال، فالفئران توجد في المنزل وتعمل على تخريب وأكل الأثاث فلابد من الإتصال على الشركة على الفور لكي تقوم بعمل اللازم لطرد الفئران من المنزل نهائياً.
حيث تعمل شركة مكافحة الرمة الشارقة
على طرد جميع أنواع الرمة من المنزل وذلك عن طريق عمل معاينة لجميع الفراغات والثقوب التي توجد في الحائط في المنزل لمعرفة إستخدام المبيد الحشري المناسب لطرد الرمة نهائياً من المنزل.

شركة مكافحة البق الشارقة

تحث شركة مكافحة الصراصير الشارقة
العملاء على عندما يوجد أي شئ ممزق في الملابس أو الأثاث فهذا يدل على وجود صراصير بكثرة في المنزل وربما تكون من الصراصير الزاحفة أو الطائرة فلكل نوع من الصراصير نوع مبيد حشري يعمل على طرده نهائياً من المنزل وعدم عودتها مرة أخرى، فتأخذ التاج الملكى ل مكافحة حشرات الامارات جميع أحتياطتها لعدم عودة الصراصير. شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض الشارقة

افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات الشارقة


12:36 AM  
Blogger بيت العز said...

المروة
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بالفجيرة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالفجيرة
شركة مكافحة الرمة بالفجيرة
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالفجيرة
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالفجيرة
شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار بام القيوين
شركة تنظيف بالبخار بام القيوين
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بام القيوين
شركة تنظيف مسابح ام القيوين
شركة تنظيف فلل ام القيوين
تنظيف ستائر بالبخار ام القيوين

11:27 AM  
Blogger بيت العز said...

المستقبل
ارقام شركات تنظيف بالاحساء
ارقام شركات تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء
شركة نظافة بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالمنطقة الشرقية
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركات النظافة بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home