Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 18, 2007

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things....

Yay! I've finally been tagged by one of my fellow bloggers (Über Chic) and now you get to know all about me! But first here are the...

Game Rules: (Sorry Über Chic for copying/pasting your rules)

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

1. I'm a Glossoholic
I am literally obsessed with lip gloss. I've always wished I could have a Glossip Girl subscription like Massie does in The Clique books, but minus the yucky flavors like Dill Pickle or BBQ Chicken, of course! Anyways, my latest addictions are Chanel Glossimer in Sirop, Benefit Her Glossiness in Life on the A-list, and Benefit The Gloss in Kiss Me- but comment to tell me your favorites so I can try them out...I just sort of want new favorites.



2. I Just Adore Cupcakes!
I mean how could you not like cupcakes? I'm sort of planning for my birthday party to have a platter of cute, decorated cupcakes with a lighted candle in each instead of a cake. Isn't that cute? When I went to NYC, I went to Billy's Bakery which was just so delicious! I loved it. Definitely try it!


3. I Secretly Love Juicy Couture
Which is not such a secret anymore, is it? Well anyways, I just love all that Juicy Couture stands for- girlie, comfy, cute...adorable! Also, before I would just wear anything no matter how uncomfortable it was, as long as it was fashionable. Now I insist on anything I wear to be super fashionable (still first on my priorities) and comfy. And, the jewelry is (usually) fabulous!


4. I Love Everything French!
Pretty dorky, but still completely true! I just adore French Poodles, French manicures, French Vanilla Ice Cream, and French Pink. And, before anybody comments that half of those things I listed aren't really French, I know, okay? I just like that they say French. Told you I was dorky! Oh, and I don't like French berets.



French Vanilla Ice Cream...Love it!
5. I Have a Super-Eclectic Taste in Music!
My Itunes Music Library looks like 10 different people own my Ipod- seriously. I have a lot of Alternative music, like Relient-K, Hellogoodbye, and Plain White Tees as well as 80's Rock such as Boston, Billy Idol () and Journey. I then have a bunch of Latin music like Enrique Iglesias, Ricardo Arjona, and La 5a. Estacion as well as a bunch of Pop (The Veronicas, KT Tunstall, Madonna!). Not to mention the bit of Hip-Hop I have, too, which is mostly by the Black Eyed Peas. I even have some Brazilian music! Gosh, okay...


6. My Favorite Food is...Bacon!
I know I totally sound like that kid on Even Stevens who only ate bacon, but he had a point- it is so yummy! Especially when it is crispy and fresh- with a side of sunny side up eggs!


7. I Am Obsessed With Little, Fashionable Items!
I just adore any thing I can say is adorable. And if you read my blog, you probably have noticed how many times I have said that word- adorable. I really can't stop...maybe I should trademark it? That would probably be the equivalent of Paris Hilton trademarking "That's Hot", so, No Thanks. Anyways, a cute example of a little, fashionable item would be my new Coach Leather Pig Charm which is just so adorable! Oops...sorry :).
I Now Officially Found Out How Little I Know About Myself...This Post Took Me Forever!
Hope You Loved It!
Love Ya,
BYE!!!
Okay, Let's See...I am tagging Dilemma Knows Fashion, Bombazine Doll, Be Jealous., If You Can't Think of Anything Nice to Say...Come Sit Here By Me, I Am Fashion, Jazzberry Jam, and Maholo Fashion!

11 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Yay, thanks for the link! I will fill this out soon. Great post!

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool post! i don't exactly get the game but oh well. I like the little french things however you missed FRENCH FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
once again really cool post!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved everything on your post!It's all super cute or pretty.
Well, explain the game to me later!:)Like Mulan said:)

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aWsome game and post! those cupcakes look so good and yes like mulan said you missed the french fries. yummy :) okay well byeeeeee

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i went all chonga on you :P i mean Awesome...

3:24 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

mmmm french things
the post is uber cute <3
Oh and I'd love to trade links, your blog rocks!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Weekly Blogette said...

French fashion is also cool. Its always ahead of the American style/trends.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

that breakfast is making me hungry!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Emily ♥ said...

Cool. the cupcakes look delicious! oh, and, me too, i also kinda-secretly like Juicy Couture. : )

And... sure, of course, we can trade links! Your blog is so fabulous.

I also forgot to ask... how did you get your header?

9:18 AM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Emily: Great! Anyways, for the header thing:
Just go to template and copy and paste the HTML codes for the pics you want to add (get these codes through a photobucket account)into where you want to add the photos. Trust me, it isn't that hard (even though it seems so!) once you get the hand of it, I really just learned by trial and error- and I am NOT very "technologically advanced"! lol

11:35 AM  
Blogger Courtly Love said...

Thanks for tagging me! Your list is so good! I wholeheartedly agree with you about the Glossip Girl thing-someone should seriously start doing that, they'd make a fortune.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home