Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hey :) I Think I'm (Finally) Back!

Ok first I would really like to say I'm sorry for not posting even after I did a post saying I would post. I'm not really sure if that made any sense but whatever I'll just get on with the point. I didn't know what to post about!!! There is so many things I can do...but so little a the same time. I have to do an exciting, fun post- but a post that is also informative. It has to be smart, but cute. A lot of pictures, but a lot of words also. The list goes on and on and on! Then I started thinking(LIGHTBULB MOMENT): don't many designers get inspiration from things they've done before? I could probably do the same :) So I went back to my 3rd post...the one after my introduction and a small dress post, and found it- My Loves and Hates of the time I posted it. The experience of looking back reminded me a lot of looking back at my diary when I was like 9 or 10. I sound very young and overexcited and it's pretty embarrassing- but at the same time it's sort of heartwarming . Just like looking at old pictures :) Okay, I'm off topic. Again. Anyways, that is pretty much what this post is going to be about...all of the things I am simply adoring- and the things that should really, welllll just... I mean, go away :)
The Things I Adore :
guitar
- Playing guitar: It makes me happy =D Especially when it's Hello Kitty and kept in an adorable VS Pink case! (Note: I have the case, but sadly my guitar is not Hello Kitty :( its Yamaha, and acoustic.)
<--- Random picture I took of my shoes :) - Ed Hardy: Yes, it can be overrated when Jessica Alba wears it in form of trucker hats, but somethings like the sneakers can be very cute. I own a silver pair with skulls and they are to dieee for :) And yeah, I know that saying that trucker hats are overrated and then inserting the picture above of trucker hats doesn't make much sense. But, hey, I'm complicated! (And indecisive, too)
- Red, or Rouge: Woo-hoo! Finally taking French 101 paid off...I know colors- in French! :) But really though, my favorite color by far has to be big, bold, fire-engine red. On lips (in the form of lipstick of course), jewelry, shoes, pencils, purses, cameras, EVERYTHING! Okay sorry I got a tad carried away there- but still, I really do love red. Even my sunglasses are red, which are pictured above ^. They're Marc by Marc Jacobs, and I think they're still available :)
- Photography: Over the past months, I've really been digging (I love that I sound like a desperately trying to be cool parent when i say "diggging") photography. Taking the pictures is awesome, but what I really can't get enough of is giving them effects, contrasting them, etc. The best place to do that for me, is Picasa...I seriously use it everyday :) An old-school Polaroid is definitely on my "Want" list.
- Teen Vogue A-Z: Every single time Teen Vogue does an issue with an A-Z guide, I end up adoring everything on the whole list. Like, seriously, it made me want to buy a bike, wear anime-inspired eyeliner, and love pajamas even more than I already do (pajamas are my favorite things to buy, wear and of course, sleep in). Their were two highlights though, that were actually back-to-back: L for Lego Accessories, and M for Manic Panic! The Lego accessories from Marc by Marc Jacobs are genius, so much in fact, that I am seriously considering doing a DIY project party with my best fraans' to make the belts. Mine will be yellow, just in case you were wondering :) And about the Manic Panic, well, anything involving rainbow bright hair and Debbie Harry excites me; enough said.
My Hates...Or "Dislikes":
- People who think having a good taste in music means liking bands people have never heard of. Even when the band, well, s-u-c-k-s.
- Leggings
- Octopus
- People who think acting airheaded is cute.
- Jonas Brothers...even though they are very cute and all, but they're just soooo annoying!
- Ray Ban Wayfarers...so cute, but soooo overrated.
- Booty shorts <---- haha these make me laugh O.o
- MySpace...it's just too addictive and annoying.
- Gauchos...can you tell I'm running out of things to put yet?
- Anything that gives muffin tops ;)
Hope You Loved My Post :)
Love Ya,
Bye!!!

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally a new postttt! ok i abosolutely love your shoes :) they remind me of my own pair and also those glasses are pretty hot ;) im so excited to to the lego belt! ok well awesome post! thank meee cause i helped u get all those dislikes jeje... :P ily!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo finally like after a million years well I loved the post and don't take too long to post a new one ily

5:45 PM  
Blogger molly said...

haha i say "dig" too, i love it!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiii! u finally made a complete new post :D i loved it by the way.
luv u!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, a hello kitty guitar. if that makes you happy, then you might want to check out the new Hello Kitty Online MMORPG. It's pretty new, actually - they're on the closed beta stage. Give it a shot. It might make your day.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Skye said...

I haven't known your blog yet, but welcome back =) Now your post: I was in America two years ago and I bought my one and only Teen Vogue and I really hate that it's not available in Switzerland. And I love that Ed Hardy cap although I'm not one of this cap-addicts, I think I've got one of this kind =P
Do you wanna trade links?
Skye

11:39 AM  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

yes we are both back, and for good i hope hehehe

kiss
su

11:52 AM  
Blogger Skye said...

Hey hey so I linked you :) and I can't wait to see your future posts!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Courtly Love said...

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Glad to have you back!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Z said...

that last photo is fabulous!

and i love those converseeeee


beautiful blogging my dear

5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love your shoes!
and your post and blog!
to my links
bye!

1:24 AM  
Blogger lok said...

like finally you posted something neww! :) sory for saying the pictue on the top is like BAMM! but it is -_- so yeaa... i love the picture of your shoess its super cooll (H) and i liked the belt idea jeje :D ok ily

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The post's okay, but I'd like to say something about people who think they have good taste in music because they listen to band's no one's ever heard of...um, I listen to bands tons of people have never heard of. And do I think I have good taste in music? Yeah, I guess. Just because the music is not pop or rap, it's, GASP, different--does not mean it's bad. While you may think anything in the 'Top 100' is good taste, someone else may think indie music is good taste, while someone else may find folk music considered good taste. Good taste in music is determined by whoever happens to be listening; and if you haven't heard of the band or think it's too 'out there' or 'weird', too bad. Try broadening your horizons. It's fine if you don't like alternative stuff, a lot of people don't, but we people who don't listen to mainstream stuff don't necessarily think we're 'cool' because of it. Yeah, there are people out there like that, but that's not ALL of us.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

OMG I hate the Jonas Brothers too. They just have that vexatious quality to them...all three of them. Great post!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Anonymous: Noooo. You completely interpreted what I said wrong. I actually DO like bands people wouldn't consider "mainstream". I just hate when people listen to music that sometimes they don't even like, just because it's "cool" to like non-mainstream music. On top of that, they make fun of people that like supposed "overplayed" songs. I've always thought that music was something that should make people just feel good; I don't worry if it's as overplayed as "Love Song" or whatever...if it makes me feel nice, I listen to it. So yeah, if you listen to non mainstream music and you like it, that's awesome...what I said doesn't apply to you.
P.S.- For all you readers...new post coming soon I swear!
- Geisha 04-09-08

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wayfarers are classic.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous London soft furnishings said...

hey good bloging

8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely post. I a;ways active in your blog. So, if you don't post, it is more painful for me. Pls be regular if possible. BTW I love leggings.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home