Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 01, 2006

BOOK-bags IN BACK-packs OUT

Okay, the title is sort of stupid but it's all I could think of...Anyway this post is gonna be about BOOK-bags for the follow-up school year. As you alreaady might of guessed, none will be huge, bulky, or get you crowned the turtle of the school year. They'll be cool and pretty, but not acrylic (the person one).
F.Y.I-
OUT= Acrylic: a paint consisting of acrylic resin.
IN= Acrylic: plastic (object or person)

This tote is from abercrombie (kids) and is just soooo cute... I
absolutely it!!!! It comes in navy, white and brown and is the moose tote costing you $24.50.

I know I have posted this tote before but this ultra fab-U-lous tote just can't get out of my head. It's soooo great for school and the price sorta sucks at $358 but whatev. It's Marc by Marc Jacobs and is the Core Canvas Tote. It sooo has the vintage-y sort of "oh this old thing, I've had it forever" look to it, too!!!

This pricey Louis Vuitton ($1570) is sooo nice, having the signature and world renown logo printed on it. The bag itself is like historical!!! Anyway the bag is the Louis Vuitton globe shopper cabas GM.

This Dickies backpack (that's how it's listed people, I have no choice) is really cute in a teensy-weensy-itty-bitty kind of way. You know what's not teensy-weensy-itty-bitty? The range of colors it comes in: 42 people, 42!!! It's the Dickies mini
backpack costing you $20.

That's All Folks...
Luv ya,
BYE!!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOLKS? wassup w/ that but i totally heart the Louis Vuitton Trunks and bags do you mind buying it for my birthday plz! watevs i love you tons,
from Mulan one clue made up in exploring tech p.4 Whoopi Goldberg!!!!!!!
Love Mulan

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mulan again by the way plz answer HERE!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

HI Mulan my asian sister from another mother...
Anyway, I'll by you the Louis Vuitton NO biggie!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really?

4:32 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

NOOOOOO!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the abercrombie one.
awesome blog

8:18 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Thanx rachel!...

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are the best of the best in fashion, good taste, good style, good writing , I see you love what you do, that's why you do a great job. You help a lot of people with no style, at all ,to look better. Thanks a lot...I will always read your blog...YOU ARE THE BEST....

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home