Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 24, 2006

Introduction: INS and OUTS!

Hello, my name is Geisha and really the point of this post is to introduce my new blog... its gonna be really cool/I guess- It will tell you the INS of fashion and in my opinion the OUTS!!!!
Example: Bohemian skirts that make you look like the freaky mystic- spirit loving gypsy bag lady in your local supermarket- OUT!!!! (Bohemian style is of course okay if that is what you love and have always loved, but if you don't love it and your'e just doing it for the "trend": NEWSFLASH: There is NO trend!!!!
The sooo IN but on the other hand, soooo LA, the one and only Livs boots. These knit floppy boots have been spotted on the likes of Sienna Miller (My absolute fashion icon for now and forever more), and on ocassion (Oh no, i sound like the lady in the Overstock website commercials.Help.) sooo many more fashion forward celebrities. BEWARE: these boots will probably go out by the end of Spring 2006 or until your mom starts wearing them.( It's a sad story every time like with the Uggs than the wierd eskimo Mukluks) If you are interested you can get them at www.shopkitson.com
Well, I hope you liked my first installment (I sound sooo professional!!!)
Luv Ya, Bye!!!!! (Thats my ending slogan[very good night, and good luck])

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... you are awesome! Im gonna sooo tell all my friends about this blog. Fashionnistas Unite!!!!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, My Darling!
You'll be famous.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old are you?
Great website!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLA TE FELICITO POR TU GRAN APORTACION A LOS SEGUIDORES DE LA MODA.ME GUSTARON MUCHO LOS ZAPATOS QUE PRESENTASTE Y TAMBIEN LOS TRAJES... DEBES UNCLUIR MAS ACCESORIOS YA QUE ESTOS COMPLETAN CUALQUIER OUTFIT...TRATA CON SWAROVSKY ''CREATE YOUR OWN STYLE'' ES UN GRAN SITE Y ADEMAS CON ESTOS CRISTALES DE DIFERENTES COLORES COMPLETAS CUALQUIER PIEZA... SIGUE ADELANTE !!!!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home